The ARNOLD® safety jack 1 effectively supports parked semi-trailers, thus protecting them from tipping over during loading operations. It is height adjustable by means of a spindle and can be moved around easily thanks to its robust wheels.
- capable of supporting the back or front of a 40 t semi-trailer
- material: hot galvanised steel
- either fixed, optionally vulcanised rubber plate
- or flexible base plate with spindle for height adjustment
- width of support area approx. 290 mm (11.42 in)
- adjustable height 550 mm (21.65 in) - 850 mm (33.47 in.), 820 mm (32.28 in) - 1200 mm (47.24 in) or 1100 mm (43.31 in) - 1400 mm (55.12 in)
- Wheel diameter 250 mm (9.84 in)