The ARNOLD spring steel bumper optimally protects the loading area against trucks crashing into it thanks to its ability to absorb impact forces instead of passing them on to the building.
- available in different heights (600 mm (23.62 in), 800 mm (31.50 in), 1000 mm (39.37 in)),
- widths (100 mm (3.94 in), 150 mm (5.91 in)) and
- depths (100 mm (3.94 in), 150 mm (5.91 in)), suitable for dock levellers with telescopic lips as well as for levellers with hinged lips
- separately available solid supporting elements for use with almost every truck loading height
- also available as Up-version with longer base plate for height adjustment
ARNOLD spring steel bumpers are available also as a height adjustable model (mechanical or electro-hydraulic height adjustment).
Height adjustable bumpers allow for a truck to dock with its rear doors still closed, which may be particularly helpful in case of temperature-sensitive goods or late night deliveries that will not be unloaded until the next morning.