The ARNOLD® electric wheel chock effectively prevents trucks from inadvertent rolling during loading operations thus increasing safety in the loading bay area.
As part of the ARNOLD® safety system this smart wheel chock makes sure that the truck is chocked correctly before dock leveller and / or door may be operated. A visual and / or audible alarm will set off immediately if the chock is taken away before loading is officially finished.
- Robust body made of galvanised steel
- Spiral cable with fuse quick coupling
- 2 strong hand grips
- Integrated manipulation safe guard
- Run-over protection
- Anti slip lining on the bottom side
- Off-position check: checks wether the chock has been put back into the wall holder
- traffic lights
- wall holder
- multilingual information signs
- zero-position check for dock levellers and doors
Optionally, the ARNOLD electric wheel chock can be combined with an in-ground steel track that makes it nearly impossible for the chock to start slipping away.
Features of the steel track:
- Material: galvanised steel
- Length of the steel track: preferably 4 - 5m, depending on your yard and incoming vehicles
- The steel track features transversal ridges made to block the electric chock’s anti slip spikes